SALONI is an independent contemporary woman’s fashion brand launched in 2010 headquartered in London with an office in Hong Kong. The company has built a strong international wholesale business (particularly in the USA) and has a successful and growing Direct to Consumer business through its own website.
The objective is to make SALONIWORLD the principal destination to connect with the brand and with the largest and most exclusive selection of SALONI collections, homeware and unique craft collaborations.
• Lead the website relaunch including re-platform, redesign, and integration
• Lead the delivery of the brand visual guidelines and set tone of voice across all digital and non-digital communications
• Redefine the social strategy
• Set the long-term vision while fostering collaboration among all relevant stakeholders
• Lead the full integration between the website and point of sales for future omni-channel opportunities
• Manage all compliance, upgrading systems and integrating with other business systems as appropriate
• Build the customer service team to deliver best-in-class customer experience
• Take full P&L responsibility for e-commerce globally
• Lead the e-commerce logistics and operations with warehouses, Global-E and manage stock pools for better stock availability
• Build, nurture and enable a high performing team
• Build an efficient and responsive customer care department
• Develop annual product planning strategy
• Lead the CRM strategy to drive customer engagement and retention
• Build technology to enable a single customer view
• Grow customer database and develop the strategic marketing plan and calendar for all channels: Email, Search, Social, etc
• Build team for next phase of growth while keeping low cost-to-income ratio
• Manage marketing agencies on optimising site traffic plans across paid, owned and earned channels.
• Manage in-house creative teams and agencies for content design, campaigns, copywriting, and photography.
• Implement and test new marketing channels while measuring existing channels to drive efficient ROAS.
• Launch omni-channel strategy for future retail and a centralised pool of stock across warehouses.
Role is based in Head Office in Clerkenwell, London
Minimum of 10 years experience
Experienced in business planning and e-commerce strategy
Highly creative thinker and a strong team leader with strong communication and influencing skills
Someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and is able to think outside the box and see the bigger picture Driven to increase revenue whilst keeping brand direction at the heart
Strong orgnizational skills and is able to prioritise and manage workload efficiently
Experienced in Web technologies, web programming languages and redesign projects
Resourceful and driven
Shopify, Magento, SAP B1, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Adobe