In-Store Visual Merchandiser Genf Tommy Hilfiger (m/w/d)
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 6 Jul 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Full Time
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
For our store in Genf we are looking for an In-Store Visual Merchandiser (m/f/x).
You come from a display design background and you already have experience in visual merchandising? You characterize yourself through your flexibility and independent way of work? In this role you will implement our visual merchandising guidelines and window presentation in our Tommy Hilfiger store.
What do we need from you? You have:
- High look-and-feel affinity & a passion for fashion
- Team spirit & hands-on mentality
- Positive charisma & authentic appearance
- Motivating, self-confident personality
- Valid work permit for Switzerland
- First Visual Merchandising experience
- English and French spoken and written
What you can expect from us:
- Exciting internal opportunities for advancement and further training
- A wide range of employee benefits, such as employee discounts, staff outfits, offers from cooperation partners (e.g. job bike and corporate benefits) and other initiatives
- Numerous offers for your mental health
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH
- The opportunity to work independently and to help shape and optimize processes
- A lifestyle-oriented working environment in a dynamic, environmentally conscious, growing company
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation or gender you are welcome here.
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert