Store Manager for Tommy Hilfiger, Arkaden
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Gothenburg, Sweden
- Closing date
- 6 Jul 2023
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment.
About THE ROLE
Our stores are the life and soul of our business. They act as our main touch points with our ever-evolving consumer base.
As the world of retail evolves, we, as a business, believe that for all other parts of the chain to work, our stores must set the tone of what our two brands are all about.
Irrespective of where our consumers eventually make a purchase, our stores, are always a window to our great brands. As a result, our locations are paramount, the first class experience must be a given and our in-store standards should never be questionable.
To deliver this, we strive to hire the individuals who live and breathe the values of our business, who are obsessed with delivering great service to our customers and who truly believe that to remain relevant in today's world, we must be nimble and adapt to change and evolution.
The Store Manager plays a key role in achieving these standards, they lead by example, embrace our entrepreneurial spirit and inspire their teams through their passion and belief in our brands.
- Partnering with the store management team to build on business opportunities and achieve Company standards/goals: sales and wage budgets, sales per hour (SPH), units per transaction (UPT), conversion (hit) rate, wage and expense control, shrinkage, mystery shops, store audits and profitability.
- Identifying opportunities and collaborate with others in order to grow the business or improve performance.
- Consistently fostering a positive store experience by treating all customers and staff members in a fair and consistent manner.
- Ensuring "door to floor" best practices, visual merchandising directives and standards for sales floor and back room are being executed; continually review standards to ensure clear and consistent execution.
- Communicating regularly with the buying team to ensure the correct stock levels and demographically correct stock is available.
- Analyzing store level reports and creating action plans to improve results.
- Communicating with staff daily on individual sales goals, and other key performance indicators, store results, product sales and other information to help them provide unparalleled service and achieve goals.
- Managing the manpower planning, identification, recruitment, interviewing, hiring and orientation processes.
- Providing training and coaching for Employees (daily, weekly and monthly) and ensure that it is appropriately documented.
- Leading weekly management meetings and other staff meetings; participate in and contribute to regional meetings.
- Make commitments and decisions on available information even under stressful and changing conditions.
- Set challenging but attainable goals with an emphasis on service quality, and customer satisfaction, as well as financial performance.
- Coordinate appropriate action plans while considering consequences and budget decisions.
- Convey clear ideas and goals, manage the implementation of those ideas and manage measurable and achievable results.
- Create energy and excitement around shared goals and values.
- You'll have a minimum of 6 years of progressive retail experience.
- You'll have a minimum 2 years of store management experience in the service or retail industry.
- Extensive experience in connecting to consumers in a brand retailer is essential.
- You'll have previous retail operations, budgeting, planning and sales.
- You'll have previous people management experience and act with purpose to resolve conflict and unproductive disagreements.
- You'll be an effective communicator with the ability to cultivate belonging
- You collaborate to win and recognize and celebrate the contributions and achievements of others.
- You are courageous in giving feedback that promotes positive behavioral change.
- You adapt fast and work with pace.
- You are energetic and inspire trust showing a clear presence on the shop floor.
About WHAT WE OFFER
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organization is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert