PR & Communications Manager (m/f/x) Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Düsseldorf, Germany
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2023
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued, and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2.700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location of around 500 employees.
As our expert and first go-to person you are responsible for all press and communication related projects within Region West. Working together with our Brand Marketing team, you will continuously challenge the status quo and ensure the most effective PR- and Comms strategy to create brand heat.
A day in the life of a PR & Communications Manager (m/f/x):
- You will collaborate with the global HQ PR & Communications team and create and lead our PR and communications strategy for our Region West
- You will build strong local press relations and ensure an efficient distribution of press material to media outlets to maximize editorial coverage
- You will manage, coordinate, and implement local sponsoring/partnership activities
- You will conceptualize, plan, and execute various client/consumer-driven and press events such as store openings, product launches, exhibitions and press days
- You will ensure standard reporting & tracking of all PR & communication activities incl. integration into the 360 Marketing calendar
- You will plan bi-annual press days in alignment with the global HQ PR team as well as the PR agency including attendance of the press days
- You will monitor local PR budget and dedicated expenses
- You will ensure a timely delivery of assets so that deadlines are met. This also includes proactive feedback and continuous project updates to your reporting manager with regards to specific market needs You are in close contact with the Brand Marketing team to support the seasonal calendar planning
What do we need from you? You have:
- At least 5 years' professional experience in Marketing, preferred in an PR agency
- Deep knowledge into the fashion industry and market trends
- Strong project management skills & proven experience to drive cross-functional project teams
- Strategic, performance and data driven mind-set
- Solution-oriented, pragmatic, and commercial mind-set
- Charismatic and communicative people person with strong team spirit
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Very good MS-Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What you can expect from us:
- PVH offers you a smart working model including a flex office solution, a "work from anywhere" concept, meeting-free Fridays and many other components
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender you are welcome here.
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert