Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Merchandising Assistant assists in all functions related to the efficient and effective management, coordination and execution of the Global Merchandising team to achieve corporate/divisional goals and objectives. Support to the Global Merchandising Team in product management, sample coordinating and showroom set-ups for apparel, footwear and accessories. Collaborate with cross-functional partners to achieve common goals and results.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Support showroom setup, breakdown and sample management
* Ensure accurate sample ordering and sample accuracy for all product categories in addition to tracking samples when samples are being lent out.
* Manage and track samples for photo shoots and seasonal presentations
* Assist in meeting preparation and document maintenance for all major milestone meeting
* General administrative duties and ad hoc reporting
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Strong communication, interpersonal & teamwork skills
* Contribute to a positive, solution-oriented and progressive work environment promoting teamwork
* Highly organized, detail oriented & accurate
* Resourceful, efficient and takes the initiative
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook , PowerPoint #LI-CE1