NEIMAN MARCUS GROUP
Neiman Marcus Group (NMG) has been the premier destination for luxury fashion and goods, superior service, and an elevated retail experience for more than a century. Today, 9,000 associates contribute to the success of NMG's brands: Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call, and Horchow. There are 38 full-line Neiman Marcus stores in cosmopolitan markets across the United States and a sophisticated digital platform that attracts shoppers worldwide. Bergdorf Goodman operates two stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City and BergdorfGoodman.com, catering to loyal luxury customers globally. NMG also owns five Last Call stores and Horchow.com, an e-commerce site that offers premium furniture and home decor.
As an organization, NMG is on a transformational journey to become the preeminent luxury customer platform. NMG continues to deliver the best integrated customer experience and has evolved the business to succeed in the ever-changing retail landscape. NMG is a relationship business. What differentiates the organization from other luxury retailers are its unique assets: a strong store footprint, the most knowledgeable associates, an engaging online experience, solid brand partnerships, innovative digital and in-store experiences, the most loyal luxury customer base, and a strong balance sheet.
Our customers will always be at the center of everything NMG does. The company continues to reinvest in new technologies that enhance the customer experience. NMG meets customers where they are. NMG's goal is to offer customers a seamless experience across its stores, online, and remote digital selling.
NMG's priority is to develop a highly engaged and high-performing team where everyone belongs. The business attracts and retains best-in-class talent through unique offerings provided to associates in addition to standard employer benefits. These include an innovative way of working, associate discounts on merchandise, tuition reimbursement, associate hardship fund, and paid time off to volunteer, to name a few.
As part of NMG's Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) work, the organization is focused on driving its core value of being "All Heart." NMG is also assessing its current environmental and social impact while developing a three-year plan to lead the luxury industry in its commitment and transparency to environmental and social sustainability. NMG strives to become an employer of choice, driven by a culture of Belonging. A dedicated team focuses on this journey, directly impacting how NMG conducts business throughout the workforce, workplace, and marketplace dimensions.
NMG has incredibly passionate and committed corporate and store associates. NMG offers associates an environment where everyone feels welcomed, nurtured, and empowered. Our associates are the heart of NMG. As an organization, NMG leads with love - love for customers, love for associates, and love for brand partners. Sr Producer, Photo + Video
The Sr. Producer will oversee art buying, photo, and video production for all NM Campaigns. The role will report into the Senior Director, Marketing Operations. Key Responsibilities
- Oversee internal team of best-in-class photo producers (3) and video editors (2) delivering high quality assets across all brands that meet the briefs deliverables. Coach, develop and implement production best practices.
- Collaborate closely with Art Directors, Brand Creative and Social Strategy partners to produce and capture assets for 360 campaigns and events.
- Ensure shoot plans and schedules support the business and translate overall brand marketing messages and creative vision.
- Prioritize projects based on capacity and deadlines, while proactively identifying opportunities to improve processes and to drive innovation.
- Manage all creative production budgets - planning, reconciling projects, providing estimates to partners, and managing invoicing with vendors and AP team . Partner with finance leaders to cross-check and forecast accurately
- Direct all editorial castings to secure industry leading talent, negotiating the most favorable and efficient agreements and rates, while consistently elevating and aligning to creative expectations. Maintain talent database
- Lead on going status, pre and postproduction meetings
- Coordinate local shoots as needed, maintaining daily prep and shoot schedules, call sheets, pre-production books, arrange travel, obtain location permits and clearance, equipment rentals and expendables, source stylists, H/MU, Props, catering, issuing all certificates of liability insurance
- Be passionate and up on current trends within the industry including talent, fashion, music, photography, styling, art, and cultural moments
- Manage all rights and usage including music in partnership with legal and contracts
- Diplomatically handle day-to-day escalations, problem-solve, and troubleshoot challenges partnering with the Senior Director, Marketing Operations.
- 5-7 years of experience as a Producer with an agency, studio, production company or fashion brand responsible for art buying, vendor management, and budgets
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising/Marketing, Arts, Photography or Fashion
- Rolodex of trusted industry partners and resources and PA's a plus
- Extensive knowledge of creative, photography, and retouching processes and experience in location and studio scouting
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills with ability to articulate support of creative goals and further creative vision. Ability to negotiate contracts, create vendor compliance and coordinate multi-vendor activity
- Graceful under pressure and thrive in an agile environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Mac, Google applications. Wrike a plus
- Familiarity with California labor codes associated with production a plus