Intern Creative Technical Product Development Knitwear
- Hugo Boss
- City, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 1 Jul 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear and Accessories supported by a Business Services Unit.
For our Knitwear Product Division, we are searching for a six months internship starting from July and taking care of the following tasks:
What you can expect:
- Creating technical sketches in Adobe Illustrator as well as 3D renderings on Shima Seiki Apex and Clo3D;
- Supporting in evaluating and improving prototypes and communicating with our external vendors and our sourcing office;
- Maintaining and keeping updated all relevant data into PLM;
- Help in developing knit structures according to design briefing and approving quality;
- Creating sales material for our Digital Showroom;
- Requesting and approving colour lab dips.
- Have a background in clothing technologies or fashion design with a focus on Knitwear;
- Be passionate about textile and product development;
- Have good knowledge of MS-Office and Graphic Programs, Shima Seiki Apex and Clo3D as plus;
- Fluent in English;
- Be curious, motivated to broaden the know-how and to make a contribution;
- Proactivity and team mentality complete the profile.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Possibility of accommodation for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert