Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS is looking for an Intern (m/f/d) as of now to join the CRM Campaigning Team at our global headquarters in Metzingen, for the duration of 6 months. During the internship program at HUGO BOSS, your main tasks will be to support our team in developing effective customer-centric marketing communications, especially with a view to increasing sales and achieving a sustainable competitive advantage.What you can expect:
- Support in the operative and cross-functional coordination of direct marketing campaigns
- Creation of newsletter briefings
- Support with the coordination of internal and external stakeholders and markets
- Coordination of creative and translation agencies
- Newsletter testings and quality check
- Support in the creation of reports and its further analysis
- Studies related to (international) marketing/communication or an adequate apprenticeship
- First experiences in CRM-, Retail- or Marketing topics are a plus, but not required
- Previous international experience in fashion is a plus
- Profound creative and analytical skills
- Outgoing and proactive personality (out of the box thinker) as well as positive, solution-oriented "can do" attitude
- Very good communication skills (especially in English)
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.