HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 17,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
HUGO BOSS iscurrently looking for a dedicated and passionate person to support our team in BOSS Store Oslo. In the role as a Specialist, you partner with the management team in coaching, training & developing team members within the specialist area to maximize sales potential & ensuring the team are expertly delivering Customer Service Excellence to drive commercial success. The position is a full time position. It is a requirement that you are able to work on weekends as well as weekdays.What you can expect:
- Participate in regular trainings to continuously develop
- Follow all induction related processes (e.g. Induction Workbook)
- Support in induction & ongoing training of team members
- Responsible to coach, train & develop team members within the specialist area
- Build & maintain a strong commercial awareness of competitors & local markets
- Maximize sales potential within the specialist area
- Experience in a similar position where the ability to meet & exceed targets has been demonstrated
- Experience in networking & building relationships
- Commercial mindset
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Strong communication, methodical & presentation skills
- Proficient utilization of business systems & latest technology
- Fluent in English both spoken and writtenis required
- International and inspirational working environment
- Career progression opportunities
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.