Specialist - BOSS Store Oslo
- Hugo Boss
- City, Norway
- Closing date
- 5 Jul 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
HUGO BOSS iscurrently looking for a dedicated and passionate person to support our team in BOSS Store Oslo. In the role as a Specialist, you partner with the management team in coaching, training & developing team members within the specialist area to maximize sales potential & ensuring the team are expertly delivering Customer Service Excellence to drive commercial success. The position is a full time position. It is a requirement that you are able to work on weekends as well as weekdays.
What you can expect:
- Participate in regular trainings to continuously develop
- Follow all induction related processes (e.g. Induction Workbook)
- Support in induction & ongoing training of team members
- Responsible to coach, train & develop team members within the specialist area
- Build & maintain a strong commercial awareness of competitors & local markets
- Maximize sales potential within the specialist area
- Experience in a similar position where the ability to meet & exceed targets has been demonstrated
- Experience in networking & building relationships
- Commercial mindset
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Strong communication, methodical & presentation skills
- Proficient utilization of business systems & latest technology
- Fluent in English both spoken and writtenis required
- International and inspirational working environment
- Career progression opportunities
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert