Talent Project Coordinator
- Wayne, New Jersey, United States
- Closing date
- 9 Jul 2023
- Human Resources
- Coordinator / Executive
Job Family Group Description - Human Resources:
Includes all jobs providing support to the business in the field of Human Resources Management, such as talent acquisition and management, compensation and benefits, employee relations and HR administration in alignment with our company's strategy, practice and objectives.
Job Family Description -Talent Management & Acquisition:
Anticipates required human capital for our company. Plans ahead to meet needs in recruitment, performance, development and retention.
Sub-Job Family Description - Talent Management & Acquisition:
Anticipates talent needs and maintains our company's performance by ensuring that the right people are in the right roles. Attracts and selects the right talents to help achieve business objectives. Offers initiatives to develop and retain talent. Provides effective on boarding strategies and processes.
KERING Talent Project Coordinator
Job Family: Human Resources
Job Title: Talent Project Coordinator
Location: Wayne, NJ
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination."
We are currently seeking Talent Project Coordinator within the Kering Americas team reporting to the Director of Talent and Vice President, I&D, Talent - Americas. The role is based in Wayne, NJ.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Support project management in scheduling, managing logistics, coordinating events, and other technical duties related to L&D, I&D strategies, programs, and initiatives
- Support onsite and virtual events with administrative and logistics efforts
- Assist with budget tracking and invoice collecting
- Analyze reports and provide summaries or presentations on results
- Assist with drafting and organizing content for internal communications
- Stay current on the latest trends in L&D and I&D processes and programs; providing data, information, and insights to help build and constantly improve our strategy to ensure we are maximizing our effectiveness and support to HR and our business areas
- Interface with other departments or brand office locations when necessary
- Research L&D and I&D best practices, training, and procedures to effect continuous improvement of the programming and efforts
- Work with an intention to foster a safe and inclusive work environment
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and quantitative skills, with the ability to make qualitative recommendations for processes and programs using data
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication with a knack for creativity in visual presentations and marketing content
- Interest within luxury retail/fashion
Kering Americas Inc.
A world leader in apparel and accessories, Kering develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle brands. By ‘empowering imagination’ in the fullest sense, Kering encourages its brands to reach their potential, in the most sustainable manner. Present in more than 120 countries, the Group generated revenues of more than €11.5 billion in 2015 and had more than 38,000 employees at year end.
Talent is craftsmanship that is born when creative geniuses and artisans collaborate. Luxury talent at Kering is about having a bold vision which empowers confidence and creates beauty.
Kering empowers its employees to fulfil their potential and creativity by fostering their skills and performance in the most imaginative and sustainable manner for the long term.
Talent is the energy that powers our Group.
40, rue de Sèvres
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert