The Blue Box.
Since 1837, Tiffany & Co. has always been a company of great innovators who are constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible with design and influencing style.
As our organization continues to grow within the LVMH group, we now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join our Tiffany service centre as a Hand Engraver - Trainee for a 2 year engraving program.Your role in the Tiffany Legacy
In your role you will:
- Learn the hand engraving techniques but working with our master engraver.
- Actively participate in milestone meetings with the master engraver and management. You will receive and provide feedback on the program and their progress within it, working to identify and remove obstacles to success.
- Be responsible for understanding and following all safety guidelines including.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Successful completion of a manual dexterity assessment
- Successful completion of a penmanship assessment
- Experience in jewelry, graphic design or working in a machine shop preferred.
This is just the beginning.APPLY NOW
- Generous salary, employee discounts and milestone gifts
- High performing, caring, fun and dynamic team
- Culture focused on wellbeing, innovation and growth
- Endless career opportunities with the largest luxury group - LVMH!
- Never-ending training and individual up-skilling opportunities
- Great mentoring from highly experienced management team