The Blue Box.
The apprentice hand engraver is responsible for developing their skills and craftsmanship to achieve Tiffany & Co. hand engraving quality and productivity standards. The apprentice works closely with a master engraver, staff engravers and management to learn the techniques of hand engraving including workshop set-up and safety; tools and equipment; layout; cuts and shading; and engraving letters, numbers and simple symbols and images. The apprentice is expected to achieve milestones appropriate to their training and experience throughout the program and to develop into a Tiffany & Co. staff engraver. Your role in the Tiffany Legacy
In your role you will:
- Learn the hand engraving techniques by working with our master engraver. The master engraver will use explanation, demonstration, and assessment to deliver information to the apprentice. You are responsible for seeking clarification when necessary, practicing techniques and incorporating feedback into your work.
- Actively participate in milestone meetings with the master engraver and management. You will receive and provide feedback on the program and their progress within it, working to identify and remove obstacles to success.
- Be responsible for understanding and following all safety guidelines including, personal protective equipment, ergonomics, machine guarding and hazardous materials
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Successful completion of a manual dexterity assessment
- Successful completion of a penmanship assessment
- Experience in jewelry, graphic design or working in a machine shop preferred.
This is just the beginning.APPLY NOW
- High performing, caring, fun and dynamic team
- Culture focused on wellbeing, innovation and growth
- Endless career opportunities with the largest luxury group - LVMH!
- Never-ending training and individual up-skilling opportunities