The Regional Allocator will be responsible for the distribution of seasonal and permanent inventory to all stores. They will own both the initial allocations of seasonal orders and the in-season execution of seasonal replenishment; ensuring proper levels of inventory to help meet financial targets. They will report directly to the Senior Manager of Planning and Allocation and work collaboratively with the buyers and store teams to maximize sales opportunities. Activities:
- Manages and coordinates in-season replenishment and rebalancing activities based on business needs in order to maximize sell through.
- Conducts in depth style, color and size analysis to make actionable changes at a store level.
- Recommends and executes rebalancing of inventory based on shifts in sales performance, keeping in mind store capacities and visual merchandising requirements.
- Evaluates assortment changes and update parameters within the system.
- Creates and maintains weekly reporting on sales, shipping status and seasonal allocation status at a theme/store level.
- Communicates with regional and store teams regarding product requests and special event needs.
Experience: 1-3 years of Retail Merchandising Experience
Commercial awareness and strong analytical skills
Ability to plan, prioritize and work well under pressure
Demonstrated ability to evaluate business trends and draw actionable conclusions to maximize business opportunities
Advanced level of excel knowledge with aptitude to learn technical software and merchandising operative tools
Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, Moncler Group includes a reasonable estimate of the salary rate range for this role. This takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $60,00.00 per year to $65,000.00 per year