INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
Working as a Senior Partnerships Executive, you will be responsible for managing the whole process between closing deals and executing them. This role is fundamental as it requires managing the majority of the brands and it is very critical to making sure that the deals are well implemented in the stores and online, to maximize sales opportunities. You would also support increasing sales through proper execution and would help expedite closing new deals in a more efficient way.
- Maintaining existing partnerships and agreement renewals
- Liaising with different internal stakeholders prior to deal closure (accounting, legal, finance, IT, e-commerce and other departments)
- Liaising with RSO on the process, timeline and implementation
- Sharing communications with brands participating in the offers for clear direction
- Running bi-weekly calls with retail managers to make sure the offer is on top of mind
- Checking if our front liners in stores need refresher coordinating training and scheduling for sales staff
- Following up with accounting on the offer's performance and reaching out to brands/stores that are not performing
- Working with staff members from other departments such as marketing, research/design and financing to optimize sales
- Create decks according to client specification
- Generate routine and ad hoc reports (actual vs. budget and quarterly forecast income) analysing and detailing the sales revenue of each deal, with the objective of providing relevant information for the purpose of decision-making on long-term and short-term strategies as well as establishing monthly 'Dashboards'.
- Responsible for liaising with Legal and other internal departments within the Chalhoub Group for the proper drafting and execution of the contracts.
- Keep up to date on all development and existing projects.
- Maintain existing client relationships through effective communication, reporting and problem-solving
- Work effectively with others to achieve common goals and objectives, in a manner that builds trust, teamwork and a collective focus on what is best for the broader organization.
What you'll need to succeed
- Arabic speaking would be preferred
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of managing contracts
- Ability to be trusted with confidential information
- Should possess a smart personality, with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to identify new opportunities, build relationships and work under extreme pressure.
- Able to demonstrate personal resilience and adapting to change
- Welcomes opportunities to work with different and diverse groups of people as opportunities to learn and grow
- Minimum experience of 3-5 years in a similar position and fully conversant with legal documents
- BA in business administration or equivalent
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.