- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 1 Jul 2023
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to work across multiple supply chain projects, bridging the gap between business needs and technical requirements on technology and reporting projects in the portfolio. You will work in partnership with business experts and technology teams to identify & implement solutions to meet the needs of evolving business models. This role is reporting to the Senior Product Manager for Supply Chain Upstream.
• Prepare and facilitate workshops by assimilating existing process content, identifying knowledge gaps, setting up the workshop agendas, identifying participants & creating workshop materials
• Work at varying levels of detail, ranging from high level discussion at the start of the project, to capturing detailed requirements and working with the testing teams to scope and document test scripts
• Communicate requirements to enterprise data and information leads, solution leads and development teams working collaboratively to develop solutions
• Understand and visualise process changes in collaboration with business stakeholders
• Understand and uphold enterprise data and information principles in the development of both system and reporting solutions
• Liaise closely with project/programme managers and Solution Architects to govern scope and manage any change requests
• User Acceptance Testing of all solutions and reports working with project/Programme managers to prioritize defect fixes
• Maintain and help to govern consistent Business Analysis methodology and ways of working across your stream and the wider domain
• Deliver end-user training and hypercare support
• Transfer knowledge to BAU owners at close of projects
Qualifications and skills
• Must have excellent written and communication skills and be extremely detail oriented
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to logically analyse complex requirements, processes and systems to put solutions in place
• BCS Certification in Business Analysis (or comparable) ideal but not required
• Delivery of at least 1 full project lifecycle in a Business Analyst role
• Delivery of both Waterfall and Agile projects
• Experience in documenting process flows
• Experience in eliciting and documenting requirements resulting in quality deliverables
• Experience in development and delivery of end user training
• Knowledge of Retail Fashion Sector
• Must be able to communicate effectively in both technical and business settings.
• Self-motivated, creative, passionate
• Able to acclimate into a fast-paced, dynamic environment, dealing with varying levels of ambiguity
• Self-directed and independent worker who can also lead through cross-functional and cross-organisational projects
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || IT || PRODUCT & SUPPLY CHAIN || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert