Reward Analyst - 12 month FTC
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 1 Jul 2023
- Human Resources
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
As a Reward Analyst, you will play a key role in the Reward CoE team, with geographical responsibility for our Corporate Functions and the Americas region. You will be embeding our reward strategy, managing change projects that arise from this as well as general employee compensation and benefits. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Reward - Corporate and EMEIA, you will also provide support within global reward analytics and year-end review process.
This Reward Analyst role is offered on a 12 month fixed term contract, working on a hybrid basis from our iconic Horseferry Campus in Westminster, London.
- Supporting the Reward Team in the day-to-day operations in our Corporate functions and the Americas region across general employee compensation and benefits, as well as contributing to pay reviews; gender pay gap reporting; job evaluation; incentive plans design; salary benchmarking and analysis
- Aiding the annual review process, salary survey submission process and benchmarking exercises
- Understanding organisation structures and roles to effectively perform job evaluations and position description analysis, using job levelling methodologies and external data
- Maintaining global reward frameworks and pay ranges, utilising both internal data, historical data and external data to facilitate appropriate decision-making concerning reward
- Conducting reward research and data analysis to help HR and line managers reach acceptable, affordable and consistent pay/bonus decisions
- Supporting with BAU, particularly within peak periods of benefits and incentives administration and year-end review process
- Experience in a similar role within an international, commercial organisation
- Working knowledge of benchmarking methodologies (Willis Towers Watson, Korn Ferry etc)
- Intermediate Excel skills (vLookups, Pivot Tables & formulas)
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written and excellent communication skills
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert