Sister Jane is looking for a dynamic and customer driven individual to join the retail team and be a brand ambassador.
Receiving customers and visitors at the Sister Jane Townhouse, the Showroom and Reception Assistant will have a key role to introduce and present the brand and provide an immersive and memorable experience to all guests.
Maintain the showroom and café visual merchandising standards at the highest level
Act as a brand ambassador to Sister Jane to introduce and explain the brand to customers and visitors
Assist customers with purchases and enquiries, collecting and reporting impressions and feedback
Prepare and serve beverages from the café, keeping the coffee area tidy and presentable
As a key holder, take ownership of opening, closing and cashing up procedures of showroom and café
Maintain an accurate stock in the showroom and café
Actively be involved in the receiving of new collections and work on collections changeovers
Assist the Studio Coordinator in administrative and stock related tasks as and when required
Act as a brand receptionist taking all inbound calls and directing them to relevant teams.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of 2 years prior experience in the fashion industry as a sales associate and in hospitality
- Front of house experience in the hospitality industry is an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills, communication and great interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills, excellent multi-tasker, with excellent attention to detail
- Eager to learn and grow with the growth of the business
- Has a flexible and versatile attitude to work according to and in line with the business needs
- Experience in using a POS and stock management system is an advantage
- Fluency in a language other than English is an advantage
- Right to work in the UK