PVH is one of the most successful fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic brands CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER with more than 30.000 employees operating in over 40 countries. PVH stands for development and innovation like no other company with the ongoing digitalization and integration of all channels.
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2.700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location of around 500 employees.
We`re searching for a Specialist Smart Selling Success (m/f/x)
to join our headquarters in Düsseldorf's Media Harbour whose mission will be to support the company's advancing digital strategy. We have come a long way in how we use digital technology and data to not only find the sweet spot between fashion and tech but to automate processes and drive scalability. We have bold ambitions for how digital can change our future digital (selling) landscape to continue to be a pioneer in digital and smart selling.
The Smart Selling team sits within the Digital Business department, responsible for smart replenishment solutions as the foundation of our business. We are looking for ambitious individuals passionate about transforming the fast moving and growing fashion tech industry to drive best-in-class digital-first experiences and to effectively guide users towards their desired outcomes. A day in the life of a Specialist Smart Selling Success (m/f/x):
What do we need from you? You have:
- You will be the voice of our users - with a focus on transformation, engagement, and experience by listening to pain points, championing user needs.
- You will bring user insights and feedback to our team to inform product developments and support to build strong business cases.
- You will educate and empower users with relevant processes, system features, overviews, training, and communication material to support smart selling success, taking a bespoke approach that aligns with market and user needs.
- You will define service-levels and plan the go-to-market approach of smart selling solutions.
- You will define and introduce smart selling KPIs, monitoring performance , deriving trends and opportunities to assess our partners´ degree of digitalization and "smartification".
- You will analyze the customer potential towards increasing smart selling usage.
- You will pave the way and remove blockers for successful smart selling operations & user journeys.
- You will create best practices, drive process automation and design new business standards to increase turnover.
- You will power data driven decisions.
What you can expect from us:
- A university degree in Business Administration/Innovation, or a comparable qualification
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience in an international business environment
- Experience with replenishment tools and EDI standards as an advantage
- User experience SAP, BW/HANA, Tableau as an advantage
- Conceptual strength as well as analytical, goal-oriented and structured way of working
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders on multiple levels
- Creativity to create presentations and communications that capture people's attention, brings our narrative to life and highlights our key messages
- The ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities while adhering to time-sensitive deadlines
- Flexibility in adapting to a dynamic work environment
- Tech affinity and passion for digital trends
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus
- A team player mentality to share successes and celebrate together
- Excellent written and spoken in English and German
- PVH offers you a smart working model (hybrid) including a flex office solution, a "work from anywhere" concept, meeting-free Fridays and many other components
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH.
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation or gender you are welcome here.