To support our Styling team we are searching for a Intern Product Photography (f/m/d) to be based in our Still Life Studio in Heimstetten.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist the photography team on set while shooting
- Photograph, color match and retouch Ready-To-Wear flats
- Help organize the studio & equipment and prep sets for shooting
- Deliver high quality and attention to detail during all production stages
- Support the team manage the merchandise, production and logistics of an e-com studio
WHO YOU ARE
- Education in photography, graphic design, or other related visual fields
- Strong attention to detail and high quality standards
- Some knowledge of photography softwares (Capture One, Photoshop)
- Ability to remained organized, multitask and work on tight deadlines
- Fluent in English – Excellent written and verbal communications
WHAT WE OFFER
- 12 days of vacation days during your internship
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Ticket restaurant
- Individual support on mental health & well-being
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.