Intern Product Photography (f/m/d)
- Munich (Stadt), Bayern (DE)
- Closing date
- 30 May 2023
- Creative - Graphics, Images
To support our Styling team we are searching for a Intern Product Photography (f/m/d) to be based in our Still Life Studio in Heimstetten.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist the photography team on set while shooting
- Photograph, color match and retouch Ready-To-Wear flats
- Help organize the studio & equipment and prep sets for shooting
- Deliver high quality and attention to detail during all production stages
- Support the team manage the merchandise, production and logistics of an e-com studio
WHO YOU ARE
- Education in photography, graphic design, or other related visual fields
- Strong attention to detail and high quality standards
- Some knowledge of photography softwares (Capture One, Photoshop)
- Ability to remained organized, multitask and work on tight deadlines
- Fluent in English – Excellent written and verbal communications
WHAT WE OFFER
- 12 days of vacation days during your internship
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Ticket restaurant
- Individual support on mental health & well-being
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
MYTHERESA IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING ONLINE STORES FOR LUXURY FASHION
As a rapidly expanding company, we are always looking for new talent, eager to experience the exciting and challenging environment of e-commerce within the luxury sector and contribute to the mytheresa.com success story.
WHO WE ARE
Launched in 2006, mytheresa now has more than 400 talented and driven multicultural employees, with great variety of professional experience. All experts in their respective fields, they combine their entrepreneurial and individual spirit with excellent teamwork. We are dynamic and ambitious. Passionate about fashion and completely in tune with online trail, we all share the same goal: to offer our customers the best service they could have.
WHAT WE OFFER
A fun yet invigorating working environment to explore, experiment and excel. With just the right structure and leadership to work effectively and efficiently, while having the freedom to share and bring new concepts and ideas to life.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
People with the true mytheresa.com spirit – motivated and driven, ambitious yet willing to support others. Most importantly, we want people who are passionate about what they do, whether it’s editorial, IT, logistics, finance, PR, marketing and so on. Help us to take mytheresa.com to new heights – and markets!
HOW TO REACH US
Visit us at https://careers.mytheresa.com/job-offers.html
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert