- Hugo Boss
- City, Denmark
- Closing date
- 5 Jul 2023
- PR & Communications
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an PR Intern to join our PR Team at HUGO BOSS' Nordic Head office. The internship is an unpaid full-time position for 3-6 month and is a supplement to your education and therefore a requirement that the internship position can be transferred as a part of the study process.
We are looking for a candidate who is outgoing, responsible, well-organized, passionate, proactive, and curious about and up-to-date on the fashion industry. In this role you will be reporting to the Senior PR & Talent Manager.
What you can expect:
- Handling of product loans for press and influencers in Launchmetrics
- Assisting in organizing press meeting & events
- Produce PR reports
- Assisting in organizing press events
- Compiling and sending out weekly mailers for both BOSS and HUGO
- Assist in stock takes
- Work closely with the PR Coordinator in adhoc tasks
- Skilled in Word, Excel and PPT
- Excellent communication skills in English, both in written and verbal form
- Positive, open-minded and enthusiastic attitude
- Organized and structured thinking
- Ability to work in a team
- Reliability and accuracy
- Eager to bring new ideas to the table, while adapting to global guidelines
- Dynamic and inspirational work culture
- The opportunity to supplement your education with relevant experience in the PR & communication field
- Gain insights into the fashion industry
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert