Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Hugo Boss is a platform of two brands with two lifestyle stories, BOSS and HUGO.
HUGO is a broad range of commercial and contemporary pieces, reflecting the authentic and unconventional HUGO style.What you can expect:
- Responsible for all sales activities and personnel involved in sales
- Develop, train, mentor and manage wholesale team from Sales Executives to Managers
- Deliver annual net sales in line with company targets across men's, women's, shoes, accessories, bodywear and hosiery
- Full stock sales responsibility across all categories
- Franchise partner management, from location analyses, board approval process,complete order book and in season management, budget negotiations, liaison with shop construction, process set up for trading meeting, regular trade reporting, set up support models for master franchisees, marketing, ensure VM, marketing and training obligations are met by HB and business partner
- Accurate Budget planning and forecasting and over achieving set plan figures season on season
- Lead team with excellent role modelling and demonstrating behaviours aligned to the company values, and a true ambassador of the business
- Drive teams ¼ reviews to positive growth
- Assist in OB budget planning
- BIS planning (Forecasting and revision)four times per year
- Implemented new processes such as Key Account management, accountability scheme for sales team, cross department cooperation, liaison with supply chain, finance, marketing, retail, buying and merchandising, business development as well as shop construction
- Improve and establish internal as well as external communication channels, tightened customer relationships
- Implement online guidelines and brand shops across wholesale online partners to improve brand delivery, optimise exposure and develop more profitable business relations with premium clients
- Deliver financial targets by bringing DSO in line with Market (local) average
- Positively Increase brand representation by implementing buying criteria for wholesale clients and ensuring adequate cover, subsequently increasing market share in store as well as supporting brand competence within each POS
- Managing all cost positions on wholesale P&L
- Implementation of shop fits and negotiating of prime positioning including space and density planning
- Lead conversations to secure new business opportunities with new key accounts across all sales channels, customer types and product groups
- Strategic development of support models to secure long term profitable client relationships
- Interface management across all functions such as finance, shop construction, marketing, as well as Brand Directors at Head Quarters (Metzingen)
- Attend and contribute in Market exchange meetings
- Extensivetravel on a seasonal basis to ensure adequate brand delivery in store
- Liaise with PR & Marketing regarding activities for wholesale partners
- Demonstrable success gained in a Wholesale role within a recognized brand.
- Extensive experience managing people within an Wholesale environment
- Extensive wholesale (senior) management premium/ luxury environment
- Comprehensive market and competitor knowledge
- Strong menswear experience managing a multimillion pound annual turnover
- Strong successful track record of growing business
- Large team management skills and experience is required
- Able to utilize existing client relationships advantageous
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including annual bonus.
- Clothing and discount allowance
- 25 days holiday per annumplus statutory bank and public holidays + an extra 'ME day'
- Hybrid working
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <