Marketing & E-commerce Internship
Are you eager to join a team where you’ll get to work in a critical function that has a direct impact on shaping our future growth and company culture?
GAUGE81 is a young fast-growing fashion start-up based on the Keizersgracht in Amsterdam. Through the use of striking angles and playful proportions, GAUGE81 (pronounced GO-SH eighty-one) blurs the line between evening and casual wear.
Our in-house activities include everything from the design and sourcing of the collections as well as marketing and PR. Our clients include Net-a-Porter, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Moda Operandi and Browns among many others.
This is the perfect role to learn how a fast-growing startup within the fashion industry operates from the inside-out. As our Marketing & E-commerce intern, you’ll be supporting both the Marketing as well as the E-comm team, and are able to join many different projects and pick up on skills ranging from marketing & PR to E-commerce and operations.
As an intern you will perform the following tasks:
- Assist in day-to-day operations of our website (processing orders & returns, inventory management, maintenance).
- Assist the E-commerce coordinator in uploading products and imagery for upcoming collections.
- Conduct reporting tasks such as the monthly marketing and web report.
- Support the marketing team in fulfilling press requests.
- Daily communication with press, stylists, PR & other parties.
- Coordinating sample requests for clients, press and VIPS internationally.
- Ad-hoc tasks such as the creation of digital showrooms.
- Any additional projects that suit your personal interests (such as SEO optimization, e-mail marketing, paid advertisements).
What we are looking for:
- Enrolled in a HBO or Bachelors study in the field of Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or Economics.
- Able to prioritize workload, have good organizational skills and a good eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English.
- Enthusiastic, independent and are a natural problem solver.
- You live in the greater Amsterdam area and are available from mid to end June for a period of 6 months.
- You know your way around Microsoft Office, Keynote and Excel.
- You learn easily and can jump into new programs with ease.
What we offer you:
We offer you a challenging marketing & e-commerce internship in an inspiring work environment, where ambition and passion are paramount to our international (we count 14 different nationalities!) team.
- A fun and challenging internship with the opportunity to learn and develop yourself.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week.
- A beautiful office located in the heart of Amsterdam, on the Keizersgracht.
- An international, passionate, and dedicated team.
- A monthly internship allowance.
- Monthly team drinks in the garden.
Do you feel like this is the right internship for you, come join the team at GAUGE81 and send your English CV and motivation letter via the button below.