Do you love all things Data? Are you a believer in democratized data and asking questions before looking for answers? Do you want to be part of an innovative and modern data team? Then we want to talk to you. Our data infrastructure at FIGS is built on Snowflake, Heap, dbt, Looker, and several other tools. This role works closely cross functionally to support FIGS's rapid growth opportunities & be a key stakeholder in the ideation, execution, and evaluation of strategic initiatives for market expansion and customer lifecycle optimization. Our ideal candidate is detail oriented & technically capable, with strong communication skills to present data-driven recommendations & advanced insights across all levels of the company. What you'll do:
- Synthesize complex data from both transactions and product engagement across multiple platforms including web and app into clear stories for business partners.
- Analyze customer journey behavior and transactional health across platforms and countries to help drive customer acquisition, retention, & LTV.
- Analyze platform & funnel metrics to help identify and execute A/B tests and/or unique opportunities for revenue driving initiatives.
- Conduct exploratory analyses to identify areas for optimization, automation, and growth through data, presenting and executing scalable solutions to senior team members.
- Partner with multiple teams across the organization to understand unique data needs, gather requirements, prioritize work, and develop/implement metrics.
- Create dynamic reports & dashboards, complete ad hoc analyses, etc. to help business partners make faster and better insights, backed by data.
- Work closely with the broader Analytics and Data Engineering team to create well-rounded analyses leveraging various skill sets and viewpoints.
Bonus Points For:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years experience in an analytics role supporting multiple teams
- 4+ years focused on growth and/or full funnel analytics
- 4+ years experience with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Looker Studio, etc.)
- 4+ years experience programming with SQL and relational databases (Snowflake, BigQuery, etc.) with intermediate to advanced knowledge
- Strong proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets (vlookups, pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc.)
- Desire to continually keep up with advancements in data team practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Other must haves:
- Experience working internationally or working in a global role
- Experience with Looker
- Experience working with Snowflake
- Experience with R or Python
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- Positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to learn and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs
- At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base salary range is between $105,000 and $145,000. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Annual bonus: This position is eligible to participate in the FIGS annual bonus program
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of serviceA little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.