China Ecommerce Coordinator
- Stockholm (SE)
- Closing date
- 25 Jun 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
TOTEME is looking for a China Ecommerce Coordinator to join our team in Stockholm full-time. In this role you will be part of the Commercial team and will assist with the day-to-day operations of our Chinese ecommerce channels – Tmall and Wechat MiniProgram. You will report to the China Commercial Manager.
- Work with TOTEME’s Tmall partner (TP) and other partners/agencies in China to manage daily ecommerce operations and drive growth.
- Coordinate and work with internal cross-functions to ensure that collections and campaigns are launched according to the schedule.
- Manage content for Chinese ecommerce channels in close partnership with Marketing and Global ecommerce merchandising team.
- Monitor ecommerce performance daily and conduct timely actions to achieve sales targets.
- Partner with the TP to follow up on and optimize paid marketing key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Assist with ecommerce commercial planning, execution, reporting and analysis.
- Support various ecommerce and omni projects and secure deliverables.
- Carry out administrative tasks including but not limited to ordering packaging assets, following up on payments, and monitoring the shipping process with the Supply Chain team.
- Provide guidance and supporting documents to the Customer Experience team to handle cases and improve service quality.
- 1-3 years of experience in ecommerce with a proven track record.
- Knowledge of ecommerce operations/merchandising.
- Good understanding of the ecommerce landscape, trends and consumer behavior in China.
- Experience with Chinese ecommerce platform operations is highly appreciated.
- An understanding of the digital customer journey.
- A university degree in business, ecommerce, or other relevant fields is meriting.
- Self-motivated, responsible and results-oriented.
- A can-do attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive and creative approach to problem-solving as well as a resilient mindset and attitude.
- Analytical and digital savvy with a data-driven approach.
- Strong communication skills, good time management and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese (mandatory, verbal and written).
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm with an immediate start.
Totême makes go-to uniforms, starting with the piece itself and its relevance in our woman's wardrobe. With looks for different occasions, our design revolves around the idea of creating a modern uniform. Distinct shapes and pragmatic styling define each piece, as do Founder Elin Kling's strong point of view. Totême was founded in New York by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman in 2014. From the studio in Stockholm we design ready-to-wear, shoes and accessories, signed Totême.
- +46 8 20 38 20
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert