- Cecilie Bahnsen
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Closing date
- 25 Jun 2023
Cecilie Bahnsen is looking for a full-time Ecommerce to join our sales team in Copenhagen, starting as soon as possible.
This opportunity will provide you with insight into the luxury fashion industry on a global scale, as well as provide on hand experience at a rapidly growing business. As an ecommerce you will be an important part of the Cecilie Bahnsen brand and work proactively to develop and secure great customer experience with our clients. Your daily work will include a variety of assignments across ecommerce and community care. You will be involved in the day-to-day operations of the website to ensure high brand awareness and maximize sale.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Support in all aspects of or website (This includes maintenance, shipments, customer service and inventory tracking)
- Assist with upload products and support with optimization of the website.
- Assist with content update on website.
- Assist in analyzing website performance and create monthly reports.
- Support with weekly and monthly inventory management
- Assist with customer service across platforms.
- Help with daily office duties.
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects and tasks
- Strong interest in luxury fashion
- Team player
- Strong technical and analytical mindset
- Passionate about Ecommerce and seamless digital experience
Cecilie Bahnsen, founded in 2015, is a luxury-clothing label based in Copenhagen with a stockist list counting 125 of the finest doors worldwide. Drawing on a rich culture of design, the collections combine couture craftsmanship with sculptural silhouettes, reinterpreted for a contemporary audience. Each garment is manufactured in Europe and handmade with traditional techniques, intricate detailing, and uniquely designed fabrics to present a timeless expression of modern femininity.
The internship is unpaid. It is an opportunity to supplement your education with relevant experience within your subject and gain insight into one of the fashion industry’s most exciting luxury RTW label.
- If this sounds like something for you, send your application as soon as possible to Marlene Sørensen at email@example.com
- Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, and we recommend early application.
Apply for Ecommerce Intern
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert