Tiffany & Co. is one of the most legendary brands in the world today. With a history that spans back to 1837, Tiffany & Co is a jeweler and specialty retailer whose merchandise offerings include an extensive selection of jewelry, as well as timepieces, sterling silverware, china, crystal, stationery, fragrances, and accessories. Tiffany & Co. operates a manufacturing facility in Cumberland, RI, where a diverse workforce crafts jewelry products unique to our company.
Tiffany offers our employees the resources they need to be successful in an environment that recognizes and rewards creativity, innovation, and dedication. We take great pride in helping each of our employees design an exciting future within our enduring tradition of excellence. At Tiffany & Co., an inspired career is life's best accessory.Position Overview:
Polish all precious metal jewelry pieces to Tiffany & Co. production and quality standards.
- Please be sure to work safely at all times by following safe work procedures for your position, as well as all safety procedures required at your worksite. Promptly report all incidents and safety issues to your supervisor.
- Perform all steps of the polishing process utilizing the polishing motor on all shapes and sizes of precious metal components and/or finished good Hollowware items to meet company quality standards within prescribed production times.
- Understanding and having the ability to perform brushing, felting, split-lap, flexible shaft, 3-M, Grind & Prep, laser welder, stoning, and dry wheel is essential.
- Verify the accuracy of work orders and escalate discrepancies and concerns appropriately.
- Attention to detail and focus on Quality are important in polishing intricate Hollowware pieces and maintaining quality standards and within production requirements. Limit inventory failure is necessary while working on a wide range of products.