Founded in New York in 1837, Tiffany & Co. is the world's premier jeweler and America's house of design. An iconic brand with a rich and storied heritage, Tiffany is a global manufacturer and retailer of jewelry and luxury accessories.
At Tiffany & Co., fine craftsmanship means embedding social and environmental integrity throughout the manufacturing process-from sourcing our raw materials to cutting and polishing our diamonds to crafting our jewelry. Today, we craft the majority of our jewelry products in our internal workshops and facilities, with nearly 1,500 in-house artisans. To learn more about Tiffany & Co. as well as its commitment to sustainability, please visit www.tiffany.com/sustainability .
Careers at Tiffany & Co. come in many styles. All require a passion for excellence, driving an inclusive culture, a commitment to the highest standards of professionalism, and respect for the bold elegance of our global brand. Working with us will challenge you to achieve your very best. Consider the opportunity to join us now.Apprenticeship Overview
Our newest cohort of the Tiffany & Co. Bench Jeweler Apprentice Program
will be taking place in Rhode Island this Fall 2023. The two-year program will offer paid academic training, practical training as well as luxury industry exposure:
This training will include theoretical training in the composition of precious metals, jewelry terminology, luxury fundamentals, manufacturing process, and general leadership training, in partnership with the Rhode Island School of Design (RISD).
Apprentices of this program will learn jewelry artisan techniques from industry leaders to work towards being masters of techniques themselves in topics including but not limited to: Stone setting, jewelry polishing, general bench techniques and fine jewelry manufacturing.
Luxury Industry Exposure
Apprentices of this program will also receive exposure to the broader LVMH luxury industry, master classes from global artisans and will have the opportunity to participate in global program events.
The Tiffany & Co.
Bench Jeweler Apprentice Program is a part of the Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy (LVMH) Métiers d'Excellence Institute (ME Institute) and is a Rhode Island state registered Apprenticeship. The ME Institute supplies training to individuals in the sectors of tailoring knitwear, silk, leather goods, footwear, jewelry, watchmaking, vineyards and wines, culinary arts, beauty, luxury retail sales and offers 42 training programs in 7 countries: France, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Japan, Germany and the United States.Qualifications:
About the Program & Benefits:
- The ideal candidate will be 18 years of age or more
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Demonstrated hand dexterity, acuity and precision
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Enthusiasm for the craft and luxury industry
- Great interest in learning and developing the skills to be a bench jeweler
- Desire to work with your hands
- No Experience in Jewelry Craftsmanship required, just a willingness to learn
- Must be located or willing to relocate to the Cumberland, RI area
- Two-year paid Apprenticeship program
- Guided through learning the art of jewelry artisanship from global industry leaders
- Sponsored education through the Rhode Island School of Design (RISD)
- Learn from leading industry professionals about the Luxury industry and join the largest luxury company in the world
- Robust benefits that include health, vision and dental insurance, paid time-off, 401k matching, well-being and retirement programs and a variety of other valuable programs and benefits eligible as of day one
Application deadline: June 23rd, 2023.
Applicants will receive a link to complete a video interview as an initial screening phase. Only applicants, whom complete the video interview phase will be considered for next steps in the recruitment process.