The Inventory Control Coordinator-I will be responsible to pick and kit components for finished goods work orders and perform inventory transactions and cycle counting. The Inventory Control Coordinator-I will pick components and issue material to work orders in JD Edwards system. Picking will be involving pick various components such as grain, stones, hollowware, components, and chain footage. Responsible to pack and ship via shipping carrier for all merchandise to other branches according to Tiffany & Co. approved standards and perform necessary JD Edwards transactions (ship confirm) to ensure inventory and data accuracy. Perform cycle counts as necessary and take an active role in the annual physical inventory process and counting of merchandise through verification of work orders. Build partnerships within and across departments to promote efficiencies and create supportive work environments. Assist with special projects when required. Qualifications
- High school or GED.
- Good communication skills (oral & written). Must be able to read & understand English.
- Must be good with numbers and able to perform repetitive tasks accurately.
- Basic skills in excel, word, and outlook.
- Familiarity with JD Edwards or equivalent inventory system.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi tasks with systems, employees, and measurements/counts.
- Ability to work overtime including Saturdays as needed.
- Associates or bachelor's degree.
- Experience in a high security industry.
- Experience in Inventory Control, Administrative, Shipping Receiving or related industry.
- Proficiency with JD Edwards, or equivalent inventory control related software systems.