Digital Media Specialist
- Closing date
- 24 Jun 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Designing digital media campaigns, ensuring strong alignment with business goals and key moments;
- Coordinating the creation of digital media content (e.g. social paid, display), with a strong focus on specific means of communication;
- Managing end-to-end digital projects and coordinating all stakeholders involved;
- Establishing our web presence to boost brand awareness;
- Maintaining a strong online brand voice through paid media.
- An understanding of the Luxury and Fashion Industry, including recent trends and wider landscape;
- Keen eye for detail and sensitivity to aesthetics and content;
- 3 years of relevant experience in similar roles;
- Proactive and self-led attitude to work;
- Strong technical know-how and strategies (Marketing, Attribution and Marketing Mix Model);
- Strong command of Google Suite (Google Analytics and similar tools), Meta Business Suite and all the key adv platforms;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
Moncler was born in 1952 in Monestier-de-Clermont - a small village in the French Alps, with a focus on technical clothing for the mountain. Now an Italian luxury brand, Moncler forms part of the Moncler Group alongside Stone Island, which was acquired in 2021. United by the “beyond fashion, beyond luxury” philosophy, these two Italian brands aim to interpret the evolving cultural codes of the new generations.
Remo Ruffini, Moncler Group Chairman and CEO, took over the company in 2003, when the Moncler brand underwent a process of repositioning and elevation, achieving a more distinctive and exclusive positioning for Moncler.
Over the years, Moncler has merged design with ongoing technological research, combining style with functionality. The three dimensions of the brand are represented by Moncler Collection, dedicated to sophisticated timeless designs; Moncler Genius: a platform for co-creation and creative expression; and Moncler Grenoble: for peak technical performance in the outdoors all year round.
In everything it does, Moncler is driven by the desire to innovate, while remaining true to its heritage, it strives for continuous and uncompromising quality, pursuing challenging new goals with the ambition to respond to the environmental and social challenges the world is facing.
People are at the center of every business decision, from Moncler’s clients to its community of employees, who are the architects of the brand’s past success - and the key to its future growth.
Via Solari 33
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert