For our Global HQ in Milan, we are looking for aDigital Media Specialist
that can support the implementation of the paid media strategies, and who can demonstrate a strong understanding of brand and business objectives, knowledge of the industry competitive position, business niche, products and brand attribute.Main Responsibilities:
- Supporting the team in designing digital media campaigns, ensuring strong alignment with business goals and key moments;
- Coordinating the creation of digital media content (e.g. social paid, display), with a strong focus on specific means of communication;
- Managing end-to-end digital projects and coordinating all stakeholders involved;
- Establishing our web presence to boost brand awareness;
- Maintaining a strong online brand voice through paid media.
- An understanding of the Luxury and Fashion Industry, including recent trends and wider landscape;
- Keen eye for detail and sensitivity to aesthetics and content;
- 3 years of relevant experience in similar roles;
- Proactive and self-led attitude to work;
- Strong technical know-how and strategies (Marketing, Attribution and Marketing Mix Model);
- Strong command of Google Suit. Meta and Tiktok certificationis a plus
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.