- New York, United States
- Closing date
- 1 Jun 2023
- Human Resources
- Coordinator / Executive
The Payroll Coordinator will be an emissary of payroll processing for corporate and retail employees within the US and Canada by preparing all payroll filings. This position will report to the Total Reward & Compliance Manager.
- Review and verify all timesheets are accurate to ensure the appropriate number of hours is paid to each associate
- Oversee process of semi-monthly payroll, commissions and bonuses with accuracy
- Ensure all payroll entries, settlement of payments and garnishments are up to date and accurate from all out-sourced agencies
- Process employee changes (pay increases, address changes, etc.) in payroll system
- Create, circulate and archive all payroll related documents and reports to respective outlining departments
- Act as a primary liaison between payroll provider and staff regarding all payroll inquiries
- Coordinate payroll-related audits along with distribution of annual Tax Statements (W-2)
- Partner with HR Financial Control and Finance department to ensure payroll, bonus and benefits accruals are recorded accurately
- Prepare monthly payroll reports a\nd work with the Finance team to ensure monthly reconciliation efficiency.
- Liaise with external vendors to manage tax compliances.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience in Accounting, Business or Finance preferred
- Experience handling multi-state payroll administration
- Experience in supporting non-exempt/hourly employee populations
- Demonstrated knowledge of wage & hour laws, garnishment and tax related issues in the US and Canada
- Ability to complete complex and simple payroll processes.
- Prior experience with ADP, SAP and Workforce Manager
- Proficient in MS Excel (MS Office)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or Finance preferred
- Possess strong attention to detail with the ability to complete simple and complex mathematical calculations
- Ability to read and analyze reports and perform fundamental calculations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to uphold professionalism and maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Ability to meet tight deadlines per payroll close
- Must have authorization to work in the US
- Must be 18 years or older
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, Moncler Group includes a reasonable estimate of the salary rate range for this role. This takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $58,500.00 per year to $75,000.00 per year.
Moncler was born in 1952 in Monestier-de-Clermont - a small village in the French Alps, with a focus on technical clothing for the mountain. Now an Italian luxury brand, Moncler forms part of the Moncler Group alongside Stone Island, which was acquired in 2021. United by the “beyond fashion, beyond luxury” philosophy, these two Italian brands aim to interpret the evolving cultural codes of the new generations.
Remo Ruffini, Moncler Group Chairman and CEO, took over the company in 2003, when the Moncler brand underwent a process of repositioning and elevation, achieving a more distinctive and exclusive positioning for Moncler.
Over the years, Moncler has merged design with ongoing technological research, combining style with functionality. The three dimensions of the brand are represented by Moncler Collection, dedicated to sophisticated timeless designs; Moncler Genius: a platform for co-creation and creative expression; and Moncler Grenoble: for peak technical performance in the outdoors all year round.
In everything it does, Moncler is driven by the desire to innovate, while remaining true to its heritage, it strives for continuous and uncompromising quality, pursuing challenging new goals with the ambition to respond to the environmental and social challenges the world is facing.
People are at the center of every business decision, from Moncler’s clients to its community of employees, who are the architects of the brand’s past success - and the key to its future growth.
Via Solari 33
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert