- Tory Burch
- Jersey City, NJ, United States
- Closing date
- 5 Jul 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
You are seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today!
Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
You are passionate about building secure systems, with an interest in designing security for any type of environment. You have a broad set of security skills and are able to apply them to secure new and existing environments. Enjoy working with a team and sharing your knowledge to solve complex technology issues. You're also resourceful and collaborative with the ability to explain security issues and come to an agreement on the best solution. Experience with cloud, firewalls, email, identity, authentication for home grown and SaaS implementations. A sense of humor is a plus!
A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You will be promoting strategic direction and influencing security architecture adoption in product strategy and roadmap. You will also be evaluating systems already in place to increase the security of the organization. You will be leading major incident response efforts, reviewing documentation for new systems to design security before development starts. You will also be evaluating new security products to meet the technology needs of the company. The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence.
To Land This Role:
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing secure Cloud infrastructure
- Experience in the information security including areas such as Governance, Network and Perimeter Security, EDR/MDR, Identity and Access Management, email security, SIEM, IDS/IPS, Cloud Security
- Deep understanding of Cloud services, including storage, compute, and virtualization
- Knowledge in Palo Alto Networks, SentinalOne, Microsoft\Azure AD, Office 365, GCP, VPN, Windows, MAC and Linux
- Knowledge of key legal and regulatory compliance, e.g. GDPR, RegSCI
- Knowledge of common frameworks and standards such as NIST, CIS, ISO, OWASP
- Develop technical design and reference architectures that ensure client data is protected and work with the engineering team to implement them
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or equivalent industry experience a plus
- Industry certifications from vendors: ISA, SANS, CompTIA or ISC2 is a plus
- Strong background in cybersecurity, including knowledge of common threats and vulnerabilities.
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
Cloud Services, Security, & Productivity Engineering is the backbone of our Technology department. We design and manage various systems, networks and cloud platforms, providing top-tier support for our internal teams globally. And in a world of increasingly sophisticated risks, our Security team plays a pivotal role in protecting our data. We work efficiently, effectively and confidently to maintain a safe and secure information environment for our company and for our customers. Come join us!
How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert