The HELIOT EMIL™ business team is looking for a Wholesale Assistant to assist in the management of the wholesale department and to support the day-to-day operations of the wholesale department. Reporting to the wholesale manager, as a wholesale assistant you will be responsible for designated wholesale accounts in the worldwide luxury fashion segment to ensure the development of relationships, timely deliveries, successful performance, and proper representation of the collection and the brand.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English - you know how to carry on professional correspondence via email and phone.
- Strong Excel skills
- Detail oriented
- Flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for the industry and its best practices
- Understanding of the HELIOT EMIL aesthetic
Your tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Create pro-forma invoices, customs papers, and shipping documents, and organize shipments from the warehouse.
- Manage and update client information in our CRM
- Monitor online stores to make sure the collection is well represented (photography, styling, recommended prices)
- Research and monitor the markets to discover new retailers and potential partners, and evaluate current stockists.
- Competitive analysis & landscaping
- Ad hoc projects as they arise
What we offer:
- Salary based on qualification and previous experience
- International fashion business in rapid growth
- Great responsibility and the opportunity to grow with the company
- An opportunity within a creative, young, and committed team
Position based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Please attach your CV, Letter of Motivation and References/Recommendation.