RIXO’s story began in the London living room of best friends Henrietta & Orlagh, born from their passion for vintage.
Our philosophy is making all our customers feel the best version of themselves. Filling a gap in the contemporary market with feminine shapes and high-quality materials from everyday to Occasion wear. Always inclusive, always empowering, we create a fusion of original hand-painted prints and timeless silhouettes to flatter every woman, irrespective of age, season, size, nationality or time of day.
RIXO are looking for a talented Digital Designer to join the creative team who will be working closely with co-founder Henrietta Rix and the wider team to inject true RIXO personality into our video work.
We are looking for someone who has an all round knowledge within digital design with a passion for motion graphics. Someone who is confident creating strong, engaging content with proven experience working with social channels.
This role will be owning all paid media to support our marketing activity and any other content for wider teams to bring the RIXO brand to life, including creating Instagram reels, TikTok & YouTube content. This role also includes supporting on BAU digital design such as website updates and email marketing.
- Motion Design Skillsets – Video Editing/Design/Animation/Sound
- Editing and animating camera footage along withwith raw and organic content
- Understanding of social best practices across all channels
- Working to creative briefs, and ensuring deadlines are met
- Ensure brand guidelines/consistency is adhered to
- Manage preparation of finished files to spec and ensure consistency over multiple formats
- Working alongside and building relationships with digital agencies to inform best practice across paid media channels
- Website updates including but not limited to, banners, landing pages, homepage and graphic assets across the site
- Designing styling features for our edit hubs on site
- Updating a creative pack to be reviewed each week for sign off
- Working closely with the CRM Manager to create and develop weekly newsletter designs
- Working with Senior Graphic Designer to bring the brand vision to life through founders direction each season
- Working with Senior Graphic Designer to refresh templates seasonally for BAU creative outputs
- Updating workflow boards (Asana) as required
We would love someone with
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role preferably within fashion
- BA (Hons) in Graphic Design/ Motion Design
- Strong video editing and animation skills
- Knowledge of all social media platforms and understanding of best practices for these within moving image content
- A strong creative individual who has an eye for artistry, detail and storytelling
- Familiarity with UX/UI best practices
- Understanding of HTML and website best practice
- Knowledge of how users interact across all platforms
- Fluency in Adobe CS After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD, Figma)
- Strong typography skills
- Image editing and retouching skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced growing business (experience working directly with founders is a plus)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Up to date with new trends and quick to learn new and skills and systems
- To deliver briefs on time and to agreed specifications