Asst Mgr, Trend (White House Black Market) - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- White House Black Market
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 27 Jun 2023
This position is responsible for collecting and organizing elements needed to research trends and monthly trend directions within a brand right frame. Supports the Trend team with creative, tactical, and organizational needs and assists in achieving department goals.
- Collects, organizes, and assists with the maintenance of all available sources to determine color concept, print direction, fabric and material lists, silhouettes updates, details and key volume drivers according to direction.
- Assists in compiling trend information, files, records, themes and concepts according to seasonal/monthly direction.
- Assists in creating color palettes and trend mood boards for seasonal kickoff presentations.
- Provides timely and effective communication of information/approvals to cross functional teams as directed.
- Assists in maintaining subscription and relationship with all trend resources and flags upcoming changes/events/novelty for available trend products.
- Assists in the creation of monthly and quarterly publications created by the trend team to include providing photography and page layouts.
- Updates visual database, documents and subscriptions for the department.
- Manages/assists with projects as assigned.
This position may be found in multiple brands/functions. Some duties may vary from role to role.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years experience in women's wear market, trend research and development
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for brand and customer design
- PC proficiency in Google Apps, Microsoft Office with emphasis on PowerPoint; Adobe Design Suite, Illustrator a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
White House Black Market began in 1985, dressing women in black and white, the absolute expression of chic sophistication. Acquired by Chico’s FAS in 2003, White House Black Market fashions have expanded to include the full color spectrum. Designed exclusively in-house, White House Black Market styles focus on flattering fits, refined fabrics and designer details with a modern, feminine edge. Trusted, personalized service sets White House Black Market apart and more than 3,000 stylist associates are available for wardrobing assistance at more than 350 boutiques and outlets across North America. Around-the-clock shopping and styling inspiration can be found at whbm.com. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert