With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. POSITION OBJECTIVE:
This position is responsible for collecting and organizing elements needed to research trends and monthly trend directions within a brand right frame. Supports the Trend team with creative, tactical, and organizational needs and assists in achieving department goals. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position may be found in multiple brands/functions. Some duties may vary from role to role. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Collects, organizes, and assists with the maintenance of all available sources to determine color concept, print direction, fabric and material lists, silhouettes updates, details and key volume drivers according to direction.
- Assists in compiling trend information, files, records, themes and concepts according to seasonal/monthly direction.
- Assists in creating color palettes and trend mood boards for seasonal kickoff presentations.
- Provides timely and effective communication of information/approvals to cross functional teams as directed.
- Assists in maintaining subscription and relationship with all trend resources and flags upcoming changes/events/novelty for available trend products.
- Assists in the creation of monthly and quarterly publications created by the trend team to include providing photography and page layouts.
- Updates visual database, documents and subscriptions for the department.
- Manages/assists with projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years experience in women's wear market, trend research and development
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for brand and customer design
- PC proficiency in Google Apps, Microsoft Office with emphasis on PowerPoint; Adobe Design Suite, Illustrator a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.