Assistant, Digital Merchandising WW
- Ralph Lauren
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 2 Jul 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Digital Visual Merchandising assistant supports the digital visual merchandising senior assistant(s) and/or associate(s) in ensuring the merchandising plan is executed correctly and on time. They will work cross functionally to collaboratively execute product lifestyle management and merchandising improvements on site. They will continuously monitor the site to ensure that all products are showing up onsite in line with our flagship requirements. They will aim to troubleshoot customer facing issues ahead of those being called out to the contact centre. This role is key in maintain flagship standards onsite, they will be aware of the divisional plans, seasonal buys and forecast in order to make the best merchandising decision. Detail-orientated approach and a genuine interest in understanding what drives customers to buy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Execute Visual Merchandising plan.
* Resolve issues as quickly as possible to optimize sales.
* Ensure PDP's are at a 98% live with no issues.
* Daily site checks and merchandising improvements.
* Know their divisional seasonal buy to merchandise appropriately.
* Monitor top sellers and stock levels in order to trade performance and feedback with buying and planning.
* Run adhoc requests and reports for senior team members.
* Partner with product catalogue in order to support the product go live to support the merch plan
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* 1+ full strategic cycles experience (can be from an internship covering a full performance cycle)
* Strong Excel skills (Pivot & Vlookup) to manipulate big data sets
* Good understanding of web tools (Salesforce Excel etc)
* An entrepreneurial, career hungry mindset
* Highly organized with a sharp eye for details.
* Intuitive and initiative.
* A willingness to get stuck in and learn
* Passion to work in a luxury fashion brand.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Demonstrated aptitude for technology, including understanding product data flows and e-commerce software
* Positive, "can-do" attitude
* Willingness to be flexible and pivot across multiple tasks and priorities as necessary
* Proactive, taking initiative for needed improvements and problem solving
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert