Customer Service Resource Planner
- Ralph Lauren
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2023
- Customer Service
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Work with the external Contact Centre team to ensure Ralph Lauren customer services maintain appropriate staffing levels across a range of service channels by modeling future demand based on forecasts, actual performance and SLAs
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Analyse historic data and trends to produce accurate contact volume forecasts, and manage real-time behaviours such as adherence, occupancy, productivity and utilisation
• Work with the Contact Centre team to decide the FTE amount and shift alignment
• Along with the Contact Centre team, monitor real-time staffing adherence and absenteeism, quickly identifying risks and unexpected volumes
• Co-own administration of intraday schedule changes
• Optimise FTE and staffing expenses to reduce cost per contacts and monitor agent utilisation and overall KPIs
• Lead monthly, weekly and daily staffing review meetings with the Contact Centre detailing weeks performances
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Knowledge of progress monitoring and reporting
• Having an analytical approach to problem solving
• Keen interest of the interior design industry
• Excellent time management, organization, and follow through skills
• Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and work under pressure
• A keen interest in retail, websites and their functionality; email communication and online marketing.
• A customer service mindset
• Computer literate in all Microsoft packages with the ability to learn new skills
• A passion for our brand and understands retail and general consumer buying behaviour
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert