Financial Reporting Analyst, General Ledger
- Ralph Lauren
- Bangalore, India
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2023
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The candidate's primary responsibilities will be to perform all detail accounting functions and analysis for regional GL Accounting processes including accruals, payroll, prepayments etc. for various entities across Europe. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for providing accounting assistance in support of the closing and reporting process and assisting in the ongoing review of the SOX internal control process, as well as provide support and all required documentation for internal and external audits for the GL Accounting area.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Prepare payroll journal entries and account reconciliations for GL accounts including Payroll accruals for entities across the EMEA region.
* Identify and investigate discrepancies noted in reconciliations
* Work closely with business partners across the region including GL, FP&A, HR etc. to improve processes and ensure accuracy of financial statements
* Identification of process improvement and efficiency enhancement opportunities.
* Support preparation of statutory financial statements and statutory audits for specific entities
* Maintain and review documented procedures and ensure compliance with SOX requirements
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* mmunication skills (written and verbal)
* Results orientated, flexible, resourceful, and self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks
* Strong time-management skills, ability to adhere to tight deadlines
* Team player and customer service oriented, « can-do» attitude
* Organized, detail oriented and disciplined in follow through and completion of tasks
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert