Senior Sales Executive - BOSS Menswear
- Hugo Boss
- City, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 29 Jun 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Senior Manager
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Reporting to the BOSS Menswear Sales Manager, the Senior Sales Executive will be influential in the planning, implementation and delivery of the BOSS wholesale strategy and business growth for the UK and Ireland market's.
What you can expect:
• Work closely with BOSS Sales Manager to sell BOSS Menswear collection's to Key Partners (Department Stores, Multi Independents, Pureplay) ensuring in-season orderbook management as well as quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved.
• Manage and build strategic long-terms relationships with existing and new Key Partners, presenting a strong understanding of their business model to maximize sales, profitability and brand equity for BOSS.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of the existing BOSS MW distribution strategy with the ability to identify future potential partners that align with BOSS global brand strategy.
• Confidently analyze and translate key market trends, competitor analysis and product development opportunities to support/drive the growth of BOSS Menswear.
• Accurate analysis of key partners weekly and seasonal trade performance with clear and immediate feedbacks/action plans to enhance sales performance.
• Create and deliver engaging, seasonal brand and collection trainings to all key partners.
• Schedule regular store visits to ensure deliveries, visual merchandising and marketing initiatives are aligned with BOSS brand strategy.
• Manage and maintain e-commerce partners online execution ensuring HUGO BOSS Online guidelines are adhered too.
• Work cross functionally with key internal departments including supply chain, marketing and finance to ensure Key Partners receive prompt and exemplary customer service.
• Organise, communicate and oversee store visits & travel plans across UK and Ireland for existing clients, potential clients and parallel accounts.
• Supervise, train and guide intern on a day to day basis to deliver best practice with BOSS Menswear partners queries, system processes and all other HO functions.
• Any other ad hoc tasks
• You'll have a minimum of 2 - 3 years previous wholesale sales experience with a proven track record of managing and developing business with key partners
• You'll have the confidence and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to drive the BOSS brand forward
• You're a strong team player but equally comfortable owning projects individually
• You'll possess a strong interest in fashion and have the desire to become a true BOSS brand ambassador
• You'll have excellent communication, organisation and presenting skills
• You'll have strong computer and IT skills
• You'll be enthusiastic and self-motivated
• You'll have a full UK driving license
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- A supported training programme in the role and development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
- Clothing and discount allowance
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert