Store Manager - BOSS Store in Mall of Scandinavia
- Hugo Boss
- City, Sweden
- Closing date
- 5 Jul 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
HUGO BOSS is recruiting for a Store Manager for ourBOSS Shop in Mall of Scandinavia.As Store Manager your objective is to manage the overall operation of the store to ensure that assigned store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded.
What you can expect:
- To manage the overall operation of the store to ensure that assigned store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded
- Ensure cooperate and individual productivity goals for the team and store are met, to maximise customer conversion and add on selling results by close monitoring of KPI's
- Recruit, train, motivate and develop the team to optimise store performance to reflect the brand qualities. Ensure all staff have excellent product knowledge and are regularly trained on new merchandise and achieve the highest levels of customer service
- To ensure that merchandising objects, operating standards and controllable costs are managed effectively
- Ensure that stock levels are regularly reviewed and maintained to maximise sales and liaise directly with the merchandising team to ensure the store is adhering to the required standard. Where necessary, take corrective action
- To take appropriate action to address performance issues where necessary
- Demonstrated experience of retail sales in a luxury brand environment
- Demonstrated success gained as a Store Manager in a luxury brand
- Previous experience in managing a team by leading, motivating, training and developing through active management
- Previous experience in managing KPI performance
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with senior members of staff both written and verbal
We look forward to recieiving your application. Please note thatyour aplication must be submittedin English.
- Diverse portfolio of tailored training and professional development measures
- International and inspirational working environment
- Dynamic work culture
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert