HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 17,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
HUGO BOSS is recruiting for a Store Manager for ourBOSS Shop in Mall of Scandinavia.As Store Manager your objective is to manage the overall operation of the store to ensure that assigned store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded.What you can expect:
- To manage the overall operation of the store to ensure that assigned store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded
- Ensure cooperate and individual productivity goals for the team and store are met, to maximise customer conversion and add on selling results by close monitoring of KPI's
- Recruit, train, motivate and develop the team to optimise store performance to reflect the brand qualities. Ensure all staff have excellent product knowledge and are regularly trained on new merchandise and achieve the highest levels of customer service
- To ensure that merchandising objects, operating standards and controllable costs are managed effectively
- Ensure that stock levels are regularly reviewed and maintained to maximise sales and liaise directly with the merchandising team to ensure the store is adhering to the required standard. Where necessary, take corrective action
- To take appropriate action to address performance issues where necessary
- Demonstrated experience of retail sales in a luxury brand environment
- Demonstrated success gained as a Store Manager in a luxury brand
- Previous experience in managing a team by leading, motivating, training and developing through active management
- Previous experience in managing KPI performance
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with senior members of staff both written and verbal
We look forward to recieiving your application. Please note thatyour aplication must be submittedin English.Your benefits:
- Diverse portfolio of tailored training and professional development measures
- International and inspirational working environment
- Dynamic work culture
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.