Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!What you can expect:
- Holistic responsibility for global digital sales tools, such as Digital Showroom, B2B Portal and EDI
- Strategic alignment of the digital sales tools
- Professional and disciplinary leadership of a team of 5 people
- Further development & expansion of the digital showroom
- Implementation of automatic replenishment via EDI
- Close exchange with MDs and country organizations
- 5 + years of experience in a similar position where the ability to, set, meet and exceed targets has been demonstrated
- Ability to motivate, develop and coach a team
- Ability to be adaptable to the need of the business and willingness to constantly learn and improve
- Ability to focus on the big picture as well as the ability to structure processes and tasks
- Several years of experience in process management
- Professional international experience as well as a global mindset is beneficial
- Very good communication skills
- Relevant IT know-how
- Open to travel
#LI-SP1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.