Internship Global eCommerce Marketing (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Germany
- Closing date
- 29 Jun 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS is seeking an intern to join the Global eCommerce Marketing team at our global headquarters in Metzingen, Germany forsix months starting from 15.07.2023. During the internship program at HUGO BOSS, your main responsibilities will be to support our team to plancontent and campaigns of the online store.
What you can expect:
- Planning content and campaigns of the online store
- Working with a content management system
- Collaborate with other teams in the department
- Support the Digital Marketing team in operational tasks as well as where required for all other team tasks
- Creating and preparing studies, analysis or any other required documents
- Current university student or recent undergraduate in economics, media studies, journalismor communication studies
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs, in particular Excel
- Superb organisational skills
- Excellent digital skills, ability to master new tools quickly and act upon your own initiative
- Fluent English, other languages are a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert