Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To support our Merchandising & Trading Central Markets team, we are looking for an intern (m/f/d) startingfrom August 15, 2023for 6 months. In this role, you will independently manage the Swiss market and be responsible for the Own Stores, Shop-In-Shops and Outlets across all channels. What you can expect:
- Direct contact person for the Swiss stores, stores and outlets regarding all merchandise topics
- Independent analysis of sales, brand and product performance including all relevant merchandise KPIs for the Swiss stores, stores and outlets
- Weekly monitoring of deliveries to ensure availability of new merchandise themes and replenishments
- Participate in weekly calls with the stores, stores and outlets with subsequent consolidation and validation of feedbacks as well as forwarding to the merchandise team
- Assist in the preparation and execution of weekly trading calls with Area Managers and Retail Operations.
- In consultation and with technical support from the Merchandise Team, you will be responsible for organizing and scheduling Season End returns and communicating them to the sales floor accordingly
- You will assist in the preparation and communication of interstore transfers (merchandise transfers between stores based on performance analysis)
- Commercial or textile/clothing-oriented training or studies
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills, high affinity for numbers
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- First experiences in SAP/BI
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proactive and strong communication skills with clear service and team orientation
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.