Hospitality Coordinator - Landmark
- Tiffany & Co.
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Full Time
- Primary point of contact for all Back of House Hospitality stock management
- Effectively control each item's expiry to optimize storage and reduce waste
- Locate and organize 2 locked Hospitality storage closets:
- 1 for day to day operations: cake set up, service items, etc.
- 1 for china not aligned with Tiffany standards and back-up material
- Manage main storage for all consumable stock:
- Champagne, water, soft drinks, etc
- Monitor day-to-day consumption and restocking for each BOH area in the Landmark
- Match consumptions with the number of appointments, analyze and report discrepancies
- Partner with IT and HR on administrative needs for internal and external hospitality staff including but not limited to IT assets, uniform, and new hire onboarding.
- Communication with external vendor and tracking/forecasting of day to day staffing needs
- Scheduling all waitstaff team in partnership with Workforce Management Team
- Restocking of House Car collaterals, manage maintenance and garage in partnership with Chauffeur.
- Process all Food & Beverage purchases and receipts and align them with Hospitality Budget keeping in mind "first in, first out" standards.
- Receive and process all invoices in a timely manner to maintain positive working relationships with all vendors.
- Support the hospitality execution of high-profile selling events, important VIC client appointments, and special projects including but not limited to product launches, events, activations, press previews, branding initiatives, and client experiences.
- Develop relationships with cross-functional teams and vendors
- Support additional operational tasks as requested by Director and Manager of Hospitality and Client Experience, Landmark
- At least 2 years of Administrative experience in hospitality or luxury retail environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal direction, as well as a part of a team
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ambitious, flexible, out-going, professional, enthusiastic
- Comfortable in and appreciative of a luxury retails setting
- Work early mornings, evenings, nights and weekends, as needed
- Ability to work on multiple projects while optimally prioritizing workload
- Computer skills required: Proficient in Email/Outlook, Microsoft Suite
- Live in, or within reasonable commute to New York City
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert