The Specialist, Global Clienteling reports to the Manager, Global Clienteling and will be a key contributor, managing or supporting, to projects that enhance the global client strategy and tools that support our retail teams in driving loyalty, sales & client growth.
The Global Client Team strives to offer our clients personal attention and service - bridging store and digital experiences to provide human connection, personalization and transparency that our luxury clients expect and demand of Tiffany. We operate as a center of excellence, empowering our regions, markets, and retail stores / client care centers to build lasting relationships that inspire our clients to return to Tiffany. We partner across the organization with the aspirations of delivering a consistent elevated omnichannel client experience, creating authentic and meaningful client interactions, making our Client Advisors jobs easier and achieving organizational efficiency.
This individual will manage key projects that directly impact our retail team's day to day activity and our clients' experience with the brand. S/he will partner cross functionally to support the execution via capabilities, data & insights, training and communications. In addition, s/he will liaise directly with all regions/markets to receive and implement feedback, rollout global tools & guidelines and support local priorities.
This individual must bring a relationship-based mindset, strong communication, project management and problem-solving skills, a balanced leadership / partnership style, as well as a goal oriented, agile, hands-on approach.Enhance supporting data & capabilities.
In partnership with Manager support the enhancement of global digital product & client analytics teams to advance the retail & client care center's data & capabilities to support client objectives.
Retail Client Targeting & Management
- Work with the analytics team to define reporting and analysis requirements with key KPIs to measure program success.
- Ensure the right level of data is available to champion clienteling priorities, across all levels of the organization.
- Set benchmarks and ensure follow up of key KPIs through actionable dashboard/reports.
- Provide clear business problems & opportunities to support the development of capability enhancements.
Leverage insights and partner closely with markets to enhance their outreach strategy.
Local Omni & Retail Team Adoption
- Leverage insights drive greater CA efficiency, increased sales & loyalty.
- Receive insights from market teams to customize targeting strategy.
- Own the deployment of target lists within salesforce.
- Own the development and distribution of clienteling assets & outreach guidance.
Along with Manager, partner closely with the retail excellence team to drive clienteling mindset via ongoing training and communications.
- Develop guidelines to drive clarity & consistency in execution of core clienteling activities and / or policies & procedures (ie. Client management, quality data capture)
- Partner across teams to support in-store client activations & store traffic drivers such as product launches, events, and campaigns
- Ensure quantitative insights are shared to articulate the ‘why' behind all key calls to action, supporting skill based & functional based trainings needs
- Ensure strong retail fit for use via direct retail feedback.
Be a go to point of contact across local market teams striving for a globally consistent, elevated client experience, while also empowering strong localization.
- Foster best practice sharing
- Maximize the use of tools to drive client strategy.
- Create visibility to upcoming enhancements to allow for local planning.
- Visit retail stores to evangelize clienteling practices & provide feedback to strengthen global team understanding of key opportunities. Minimum 2 days per month
- Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years related work experience
- Ability to work independently or with a team and to model leadership with direct & indirect authority
- Experience managing and influencing cross-functional teams including Creative teams, IT, Retail Sales, vendors/consultants and multiple global counterparts to develop, launch and scale new initiatives
- Infectious energy for building innovative customer experiences and passion for nurturing long-term customer loyalty
- Experience with various marketing channels (email, mail, digital, eCommerce)
- Skilled at and enjoys manipulating and understanding data and extract recommendations/propose enhancements
- Autonomous and pro-active with a "get-it-done" results-driven mentality
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive
- Comfortable with ambiguity and creating processes in complex environments to drive progress
- Superb project management expertise including excellent multi-tasking, prioritization and organization skills
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Skilled at and enjoys manipulating and understanding data to drive actionable insights
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Previous experience working for agencies or brands in categories where executional excellence is valued (e.g.: Luxury Goods, Beauty, Hospitality)
- Experience with retail
The hiring range for this position ranges from $74,035-$100,165. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.