The name Tiffany & Co. instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world's great love stories.
- Are you passionate about Luxury Jewelry?
- Do you love making a difference and working in a high performing team?
- Join Tiffany & Co. and be part of the largest luxury group in the world - LVMH!
We have a new and wonderful opportunity for a Store Planning Manager within our Store Planning team. You will be reporting directly to the Director, Store Planning and be involved in exciting growth projects. You will be responsible for the overall project management for retail projects and will develop and manage project schedules and tasks, budget and cost control, general Contractor and vendor bidding, and site and GC coordination to ensure projects are completed within budget on schedule and to our Tiffany quality standards. Responsibilities
- Build project briefs, programs/schedules and budgets that respect Store Planning Project lifecycle.
- Manage approved schedules to achieve all critical milestones. Adjust and update as needed during the lifecycle of the project
- Manage budgets during the project lifecycle and flag and manage risk at lifecycle milestones.
- Overseeing constructions - ensure weekly OAC meetings are conducted and documented, coordination with procurement that owner furnished items are on schedule. Build to high quality and handover store to retail team 100% defect free.
- Collect and organize all required project closeout documents, requirements for landlord re-imbursements if applicable, certificate of occupancy and internal audit documentation.
- Regularly visit completed projects with members of store design, store planning and retail to perform post-opening project audits.
- Identify areas of improvement and institute changes to store design, project development, delivery materials an suppliers
- Analayze standards, cost efficiencies and suppliers
- Influence cross-functional teams through effective communication and lead through example with clear communications, promoting ideas and recommendations and supporting teamwork by building trust with colleagues and business partners.
- Manage and develop professional vendor relationships and develop and qualify new.
- Degree in construction, Architecture, Building Technology, Quantity surveying or similar background is strongly preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in store planning preferably for a global luxury goods or fashion company
- Demonstrated ability in full lifecycle project management
- Working knowledge of external facades, structural alterations, building systems, HVAC, electrical, mechanical and structural engineering
- Driven, goal focused, client oriented and with entrepreneur mindset
- Strong interpersonal, communication, project management and people management skills
- Multi-lingual and strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Design and quality oriented with a strong eye for details
- Fluent in English
- Proficieny in AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, Photoshop tools (Preferred)