People & Culture Partner
- Stockholm (SE)
- Closing date
- 26 Jun 2023
- Human Resources
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
TOTEME is looking for a People & Culture Partner to join our team in Stockholm full-time. In this role you will work with the development and execution of all people processes, including recruitment, performance management, labor law, learning and development, and work environment. You will be an operational partner to the TOTEME team, playing a key part in the brand’s growth journey.
- Partner with and support certain departments on all people-related matters.
- Advise and collaborate with our leaders to accelerate a culture where people are engaged and inspired to deliver top business results.
- Work with managers and teams to develop and implement effective human resources (HR) policies and practices to support the business' strategic growth.
- Help develop human resources frameworks, processes and plans to enhance organizational efficiency and increase employee motivation and satisfaction.
- Analyze data to guide decision-making and provide proactive solutions to, for example, compensation, job levels, and attrition.
- Educate and train managers and team members on various people-related topics.
- Experience from working in a broad human resources role.
- Knowledge of Swedish labor law.
- Experience with fast-growing (and preferably international) work environments.
- Experience designing and automating/digitizing people processes.
- A relevant academic degree.
- A special interest in relocation and/or compensation and benefits is a plus.
- Understand and embrace TOTEME's culture and values with the potential to become a true brand ambassador.
- Solution-oriented with a growth mindset.
- Business and results-oriented with a commercial drive.
- A strong team player as well as an individual contributor.
- Self-motivated with a high sense of ownership.
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm headquarters with planned starting date mid-September 2023.
Totême makes go-to uniforms, starting with the piece itself and its relevance in our woman's wardrobe. With looks for different occasions, our design revolves around the idea of creating a modern uniform. Distinct shapes and pragmatic styling define each piece, as do Founder Elin Kling's strong point of view. Totême was founded in New York by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman in 2014. From the studio in Stockholm we design ready-to-wear, shoes and accessories, signed Totême.
- +46 8 20 38 20
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert