We are looking for a marketing technologist to join our eCommerce Marketing team as a Martech Digital Lead!
As the Martech Digital Lead, you will report into the Digital Marketing Manager and will own and drive forward our martech stack. You will be a key member of the marketing team, acting as the glue between marketing and technology, and helping us to get the most out of our technologies.
We can offer hybrid working with part of the week working at our head office in Leicestershire and part of the week working remotely. About the role:
- Act as the marketing owner - and go to person for the marketing team - for the Martech & AdTech stack, including our feed management system
- Design and develop appropriate tracking solutions to meet business needs, working with technical/dev and agency teams for implementation
- Manage and implement changes to data structures within our feed management system
- Work with marketing stakeholders to gather, design and manage the implementation of changes to the stack that will deliver better marketing outcomes. Including:
- Pixel / Signal Health Management
- Server to server integration
- Work with tech/dev stakeholders to prioritise and manage change requests
- Ongoing exploration of the martech landscape, recommending appropriate partnerships and changes to the overall stack as appropriate
- A wide knowledge of the marketing technology available in the current digital landscape
- Experience working with marketing technology, such Google Marketing Platform ("GMP") suite.
- Hands on experience of configuration of GMP and tagging tools would be a plus
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills.
- Comfortable working with business, IT, and marketing stakeholders.
- An ability to educate fellow team players on the latest technology in order to raise levels of expertise.
- Annual company performance based bonus
- Share options - opt in at 70% OR 10% cash alternative
- Private medical insurance OR cash alternative at £715
- Sharesave scheme
- Pension 3% Employer/ 5% Employee
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (can also buy/sell up to 3 days)
- 25% staff discount and free next day delivery to desk for online purchases
- Fantastic restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar all onsite at head office
- Free car parking
- Outstanding subsidised Nursery onsite at head office
- Staff shop onsite at head office
You know Next, but did you know we're a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We're the UK's 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we're the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it's now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we've gone global!About some of our Benefits
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria's Secret products
- Company performance based bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- On-site Nursery available; OFSTED outstanding in all areas
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Subsidised restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Free on-site parking