Personal & Administrative Assistant
- Swim USA
- New York City, New York (US)
- $23-25/hour, annual bonus program, excellent benefits 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
- Closing date
- 26 Jun 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
To provide administrative support to corporate executive and Administrative Director & HR Liaison for our New York office.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Schedule Appointments/Calendar Maintenance
Maintain Contact information and files
Draft email responses
Meeting preparation & follow-up
Expense management and reconciliation
Manage private office and attached conference room and related office areas
Business Trip Coordination
Manage car service, meal arrangements and sample management
Report collection and management
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite/MAC familiarity/Outlook/Zoom/Teams
Ability and confidence to respectfully manage corporate executive on a daily basis
- Office inventory maintenance including ordering supplies for the office, pantry, mailroom & janitorial supplies (paper products).
- Professional discretion a MUST
At least 3-5 years of experience as a personal, administrative or executive assistant is required
- Ability to stand, walk and sit for up to 8 hours per day. Must be able to climb stairs or walk distances within NYC to venues and meetings as needed.
- All candidates MUST provide proof of at least 1 (one) COVID vaccination at the time an offer is made, or contact the SWIM USA Human Resources team, if eligible for an exemption.
SWIM USA is an EOE
Swim USA designs, markets, and manufactures women’s swimwear for consumers around the world. Our long-term success was founded on the principles of delivering high quality apparel, superior customer service, and a strong team-oriented culture. We pride ourselves on being a leader in the industry continuously outperforming expectations in all facets of our business.
610 Uhler Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert